Aeratron Ceiling Fan Warranty Terms And Conditions
Aeratron Australia Warranty Information
Ceiling Fan Warranty.
You must have the original purchase receipt or bill of sale to make a warranty claim. No claim will be accepted unless proof of date of purchase is available at the time of making the warranty claim.
Ceiling Fan Warranty Period.
The ceiling fan itself, excluding the Remote Control Transmitter and Receiver, is covered by a 3 year in-home warranty. During this period, AeroDC will, at its discretion, repair or replace defective products. Labour and product delivery costs are borne by AeroDC during this 3 year period.
The cost of obtaining or using special access equipment (scissor lifts, scaffolding etc.) is specifically excluded, and it is the responsibility of the owner to provide such equipment and have it safely installed and operated.
Remote Control Warranty Period.
Aeratron Remote Control Receivers and Transmitters (Handsets) are covered by a 1 year in‐home warranty under the same conditions as described above for fans.
Balance of Warranty on Repaired or Replaced Products.
Any replaced or repaired product is covered only by the balance of the warranty remaining on the original article.
IF PROBLEMS OCCUR DURING INSTALLATION OF THE FAN, PLEASE CONTACT AeroDC IMMEDIATELY FOR ASSISTANCE AND ASK FOR ASSISTANCE BEFORE LEAVING THE SITE.
Transfer of Warranty.
If the dwelling where the fan or remote control is installed changes hands, the balance of the warranty passes to the new owner, providing the original bill of sale for the product is retained by the new owner.
Warranty for the fan does not cover damage to the fan if it is moved from one dwelling to another during the warranty period. The warranty is voided in total if the product is sold as second hand goods.
The following is NOT covered by warranty.
1. Any damage incurred after delivery to the owner that is not caused by a fault in the products materials or workmanship; damage from lightning or power surges; incorrect installation; damage due to incorrect installation; noise or other influence of ripple control or information access systems operated over power delivery infrastructure; water damage of any kind; installation or use outdoors; damage arising from connection to or use with alternative power systems (e.g. inverters, solar, etc.).
2. Ceiling fans not installed by a licensed electrician.
3. Repair of a ceiling fan used incorrectly, accidentally damaged, modified in any way or not serviced in accordance with the maintenance instructions.
4. Travelling costs incurred by AeroDC personnel or service agents and/or the cost of transporting and insuring the ceiling fan between the nearest AeroDC agents' service depot and its normal location. These costs must be met by the purchaser.
2013 v1.0 Copyright Aeratron PTY LTD
5. Subject to any statutory provisions to the contrary, claims for damage to furniture, carpet, walls, ceilings, foundations or any other consequential loss either directly or indirectly resulting from a faulty ceiling fan.
6. Signals sent through the mains power supply by the electricity supplier for off peak hot water, and other signals including those for street lights and such. These signals may cause an intermittent humming in the ceiling fan. It is not the fault of the ceiling fan.
7. Aeratron Ceiling Fans not purchased and installed in Australia.
8. A service call fee will be charged where; there is nothing wrong with the ceiling fan or; the defective operation of the ceiling fan is due to failure of electricity or; the installation is not in accordance with AeroDC instructions and/or applicable local regulations or; the defects have been caused by incorrect application or abuse of the ceiling fan or; the damage has been caused by unauthorised persons attempting to repair the fan.
IF PROBLEMS OCCUR DURING INSTALLATION OF THE FAN, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL OR NATIONAL CEILING FAN SUPPLIER AND ASK FOR ASSISTANCE BEFORE LEAVING THE SITE.
WARRANTY PHONE NUMBER 1300 116 305 (AUSTRALIA ONLY MON-FRI 9am to 5pm EST)
Please Note: When calling for warranty you will require the following information; date of purchase; Place of purchase; model and colour of the fan. The installing electrician’s details may also be required.